The aviation camp Point-Clos
Pilots and Observers - Photo © Collection Mairie de Concoret
Located in Ille-et-Vilaine, between Gaël (Ille-et-Vilaine) and Concoret (Morbihan), the aviation camp Point-Clos was an airfield created in 1924 and closed in 1958. It was used by the Germans during World War II and by the Americans in 1944.
The history 1921-1958 The Luftwaffe at Point-Clos The USAAF at Point-Clos